Skip to content
- “Personal Data” is any data that identifies you. The Personal Data which you supply to us you agree will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to that. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to Ciro's Pizza Pomodoro Limited, not to other companies’ or organisations’ websites to which we link.
- Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by Ciro's Pizza Pomodoro Limited only for the purpose of providing you with our services. Personal Data will not be provided to any other organisations or individuals. The use of information will remain under the control of Ciro's Pizza Pomodoro Limited at all times.
- We will send our newsletter to you only if you have given us permission to do so or we genuinely think that it may be of interest to you. You may ask us to cease at any time.
- If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data or your rights under the Data Protection Act, please contact us by writing to The Secretary, Ciro's Pizza Pomodoro Limited, 51 Beauchamp Place, London, SW3 1NY, United Kingdom.
- Ciro's Pizza Pomodoro Limited may disclose your Personal Data acting in good faith if it believes such action is necessary: to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or intellectual property of Ciro's Pizza Pomodoro Limited, or act to protect the interests of its other customers or subscribers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.