Skip to content
Pizza Pomodoro Covid-19 Policy
- Please note mandatory UK Government regulations, effective from Saturday 17th October
- Guests can only dine in groups of up to 6 people from the same household or support bubble
- All guests must wear masks when entering, exiting and moving around the Restaurant.
- Keep at least one-meter distance
- Reserve a table in advance.
- As part of the protocol, all guests and team members are required to participate in thermal temperature screening process before, entering our restaurant.
Keeping You Safe
- We take the Health & Safety of our team and guests extremely seriously. To ensure the well-being of everyone, we have implemented the following Safety & Hygiene policies:
- Pomodoro is pleased to ensure the very highest of safety, sanitation, food handling and employee training standards are in place.
- Pomodoro has installed and invested into Screen Dividers between tables to implement social distancing measures.
- Established a dedicated “Clean Team” that focuses on regularly sanitizing all touch point areas – including restrooms, tables, seating, menus and door handles.
- Our Premises are fully sanitized every night.
- Extensive employment training on Covid-19 precautionary measures
- Continuous employee hand washing
- Providing hand sanitation stations throughout the premises
- Mandatory facial covering/masks and gloves for all employees
- Physical menu (where allowed) are utilizing the latest in antibacterial coating to provide a cleaner menu as well as contactless menu options being available.
- We request that guests use the hand sanitizer provided on arrival, cooperate with temperature checks and any locally mandate health declarations. Please respect our physical distancing guidelines/seating configuration and if possible, we would prefer guest to pay for one transaction per group.
- We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.